So I am still going strong with the 24-Hour Readathon. We have reached the halfway point, so we are officially 12 hours in. I’m not going to lie. I’m a bit tired. It is 2am here in Italy, but I am sticking with this. Here is the midway survey, and my answers:
1. What are you reading right now? I just finished After the Fall by Arthur Miller. Since I am a bit tired, I am going to read something light and fun. I’ve chosen to read Winnie-the-Pooh next.
2. How many books have you read so far? I’ve finished two books so far.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I am looking forward to continuing reading Assassination Vacation by Sarah Vowell. I started it months ago but couldn’t find the time to finish it.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I’ve had very few interruptions. Even my husband has left me alone for most of the day.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I am much more prepared for readathon this year. However, some of the hourly challenges seem a bit involved and time-consuming when our focus is suppose to be on reading. I think during the 2nd half of this readathon, I may be a bit more picky on what challenges I participate in, so I have more reading time.
Let the 2nd half begin!!!