I’m continuing the tradition of watching Halloween-themed and scary movies in the month of October. My list contains a wide variety of movies that I’m looking forward to.
- 28 Days Later – George Romero got me hooked on the zombie phenomenon. Someone recommended this movie as someone who enjoys zombie flicks.
- The Birds – Hitchcock should always make the list.
- Cabin in the Woods – I always enjoy this movie.
- The Conjuring – I’m most nervous about this one. I imagine I may be hiding under a blanket during most of this movie.
- Halloweentown High – Silly Halloween choice, but I’m a huge Debbie Reynolds fan.
- The Haunting – 1999 version
- House on Telegraph Hill – 1951 psychological thriller
- Rocky Horror Picture Show – I just found out that my husband has never seen this movie, so I have to rectify this.
Prior to October, I did rewatch the original IT miniseries just in case I decided to go see the new version in the movie theater. Has anyone seen the new one? How is it? What are your other favorite movies to watch at this time of year?