As the official start of summer is fast approaching, I have decided to make a list of books that have been on the top of my TBR list for a long time that I want to complete this summer.
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
A Tale of Two Murders by Heather Redmond (ARC)
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
- The Woman in the Window by A. J. Finn
The Masterpiece by Fiona Davis (ARC)
- Roomies by Christina Lauren
- Jane of Austin by Hillary Manton Lodge
- The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin
- Tiffany Blues by M. J. Rose (ARC)
- Bonfire by Krysten Ritter
I’m hoping to continue reading for my monthly book clubs as well, but the above list is my priority. What is on your summer reading list? Any recommendations?