What books do you want to read in 2019? Here is the list of books I would like to read in 2019:
- There There by Tommy Orange
- The Castle on Sunset by Shawn Levy
- Into the Woods by Tana French √
- The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware √
- Becoming by Michelle Obama √
- Unmarriageable by Soniah Kamal √
- The Only Woman in the Room by Marie Benedict
- The Incendiaries by R.O. Kwon
- On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
- Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward
However, these listed are not the only books I will read this year…hopefully, as I will also be continuing my progress on the Reading the Classics Challenge and a Focus on Authors Reading Challenge. Still feel free to send me recommendations of books you have loved or are looking forward to in 2019 – both old and new.
Great list! I have been meaning to pick up The Death of Mrs. Westaway all year – I really liked The Woman in Cabin 10.