It’s time for the 24in48 Readathon!!! Due to work, summer activities, vacations, and vacation planning, I’ve had little time to devote to my reading, so I am looking forward to dedicating some time this weekend to hopefully finishing the many books I am in the middle of right now.
When does the Readathon begin?
Hour 0, aka the official kickoff of the July #24in48 readathon, will be at 12:01am on Saturday, July 20th, Eastern time.
What are my Readathon goals?
While it would be nice if I could actually read for 24 hours over the course of the weekend, I unfortunately have other obligations, so my time will be a bit limited. My goal is to focus on reading when I am at home, so hope to read for at least 15 hours.
These are the books I hope to finish this weekend:
- East of Eden: Part 3 by John Steinbeck (part of a friend readalong I am participating in)
- The Road to Little Dribbling by Bill Bryson (part of my Focus on Authors Challenge)
- The Book Charmer by Karen Hawkins (NetGalley ARC)
Books I will continue reading or start if I finish the above:
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- A Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson
- Dreams from My Father by Barack Obama
I will be posting updates on multiple social media outlets:
- Litsy – @Morr_Books
- Twitter – @Morr_Books
- Goodreads – @Morr_Books
- My Blog – The Great Morrison Migration
Are you joining me?
My Weekend is Definitely Booked!