It’s time for the 24in48 Readathon!!! This is the perfect time for a readathon, as we are all sitting at home (away from other people), trying to remain calm and healthy. Isolation is bearable with the company of books.
When does the Readathon begin?
Hour 0, aka the official kickoff of the #StayHome24in48 readathon, will be at 12:00am on Saturday, March 21st, Eastern time.
What are my Readathon goals?
Since all my other plans for this weekend have officially been canceled, and I am trying to stay inside and away from people as much as possible, I think I can definitely accomplish 24 hours of reading this weekend.
These are the books I hope to finish this weekend:
- Jane of Austin by Hillary Manton Lodge
- Anna Karenina (Parts 3 & 4 for a Buddy Read) by Leo Tolstoy
- The Joy of Missing Out by Tonya Dalton
Books I will start if I finish the above:
- My Greek Island Summer by Mandy Baggot
- The Fact of a Body by Alexandria Marzano-Lesnevich
- Murder with Mirrors by Agatha Christie
I will be posting updates on multiple social media outlets:
- Litsy – @Morr_Books
- Twitter – @Morr_Books
- Goodreads – @Morr_Books
- My Blog – The Great Morrison Migration
Are you joining me?
Stay Healthy and READ!