I DID IT! I officially read for 24 hours straight! I’ve only managed this feat once before, so I am pretty excited that I was able to do it again.
- How would you assess your reading overall? I read more during this readathon than ever before!
- Did you have a stategy, and if so, did you stick to it? While I love all the challenges, I really haven’t been reading much lately, so I wanted to primarily stick to reading this time.
- What was your favorite snack? I washed down my taco dip with an Aperol Spritz.
- Wanna volunteer for our next event? Stay tuned for the recap post! I might be interested in volunteering for the next readathon.
- Murder with Mirrors by Agatha Christie – print book
- Different Seasons by Stephen King – ebook
- Fly Girls by Keith O’Brien – audiobook
- Tess of d’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy – print book
- Stuart Little by E. B. White – print book
- Seriously…I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres – audiobook
- Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson – audiobook
- 1,116 pages read
Postings on Social Media and Other Challenges
- Litsy = 5
- Instagram = 5
- Twitter = 9
- Blog = 2
- Bingo Challenge on Goodreads:
I did not participate in many of the challenges this year. I decided to just focus on my reading, because I had a lot I wanted to read. Plus, I finally finished a couple of books that I started years ago. I also found that listening to audiobooks while puzzling is a great way to stay active and awake.
I had a great time! A big thanks to the hosts, and I’ll be looking forward to the next time!
Until Next Time….Stay Calm and Keep on Reading!!!