I’m halfway into Dewey’s 24-hour Readathon and thoroughly enjoying my peaceful day of reading. I’m making a slight dent in my TBR pile that includes print books, ebooks, and audiobooks.
I started the readathon at 7am local time, wearing cozy bookish apparel (pictured above) and drinking a good portion of a pot of coffee. Besides having comfortable reading apparel and cozy reading spots, delicious food and snacks always help make it through the full 24 hours. I had some french toast for brunch and had some melon as a snack.
I recently needed to get up and move a bit so decided to go for a long audiowalk. The weather is perfect here right now. It just got cool enough here to go for nice long walks. I decided to walk by the lake.
- The Radium Girls by Kate Moore – audiobook
- The Theban Plays by Sophocles – print book
- The Beast is an Animal by Peternelle van Arsdale – print book
- Black Dahlia, Red Rose by Piu Eatwell – audiobook
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb – ebook
If you are participating, leave me a comment letting me know how you are doing. Very excited for the second half of the readathon!