I made it! I read for 24 hours! It was fantastic! Here is my closing survey:
- How would you assess your reading overall? I did as well as expected and am always a bit shocked when I make it the full 24 hours.
- Did you have a stategy, and if so, did you stick to it? I read in all formats. I think audiobooks are really important as they allow you to continue to digest literature while moving around.
- What was your favorite snack? candy corn
- Wanna volunteer for our next event? Stay tuned for the recap post! Maybe. I’ll look forward to future posts.
Here is how I did on my goals and reading:
- Complete 5 books – Completed 5 books
- Read 800 pages – Read 1,200 pages
- Read at least 18 hours – though it would be great to make it the full 24 hours – Read for 24 hours
- Post at least 10 times to social media – Posted to social media 22 times
- Get Bingo – Got bingo
- The Theban Plays by Sophocles – print book
- The Beast is an Animal by Peternelle van Arsdale – print book
- The Secret of Shadow Ranch by Carolyn Keene – audiobook
- Black Dahlia, Red Rose by Piu Eatwell – audiobook
- The Radium Girls by Kate Moore – audiobook
- Too Much and Never Enough by Mary L. Trump – print book
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb – ebook
I am a bit sad that this readathon is over. I always get a bit sad and wish to keep reading even though I really need to get some sleep. I had such a great time. I am especially happy that I managed to hit my yearly goodreads goal during the readathon too.
If you participated, how did you do? Feel free to comment with links to blog posts.