It’s time for the 24in48 Readathon!!! I have so much reading to do for book clubs and buddy reads, that this will be good for me and will help me buckle down. I’ve missed this readathon. It has been too long.
When does the Readathon begin?
Hour 0, aka the official kickoff of the #24in48GroupRead readathon, will be at 12:00am on Saturday, February 6th, Eastern time.
What are my Readathon goals?
I worked a lot of overtime this week, so I believe I may be a bit too tired this weekend to read the full 24 hours, but I am definitely going to try to read for at least 18 hours.
These are the books I hope to finish this weekend:
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- Things We Lost in the Fire by Mariana Enríquez
- The Paris Library by Janet Skeslien Charles
Books I will read if I finish the above:
- What Women Want by Fanny Blake
- The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Modern Roman by Aziz Ansari
I will be posting updates on multiple social media outlets:
- Litsy – @Morr_Books
- Twitter – @Morr_Books
- Goodreads – @Morr_Books
- My Blog – The Great Morrison Migration
Are you joining me?
Stay Healthy and READ!