I’ve made it to the halfway point of Dewey’s 24-hour Readathon. I’ve been reading for 12 hours. I may not have finished that many books yet, but I have read more than 500 pages. I thought I would be able to do some audiowalking today, but unfortunately the weather was very stormy. However, I did get walk briefly to look at the rainbow.
Mid Event Survey
- What are you reading right now? Zodiac by Robert Graysmith & Wicked Milwaukee by Yance Marti
- How many books have you read so far? 2
- What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier
- Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Really no interruptions so far. My husband isn’t feeling well, so he stayed in bed for most of the day. However, housework always tries to interrupt my reading time. I’m very grateful for audiobooks.
- What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon so far? I’m surprised that I have finished only 2 books. I guess I am a slower reader than I thought I would be. Don’t think I’ll get through much of my TBR pile at this rate.
Looking forward to the next 12 hours!!!