I’ve made it to the halfway point of Dewey’s 24-hour Readathon. I’ve been reading for 12 hours. I may not have finished that many books yet, but I have read more than 450 pages. I think I am on track to completing my readathon goals. I also got to enjoy a fair amount of outdoor reading time too.
Mid Event Survey
- What are you reading right now? The Monuments Men & A Tale of Two Cities
- How many books have you read so far? I have completed 2 books so far.
- What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the readathon? I should be able to get to Murder Book and The Importance of Being Earnest.
- Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I have not really had interruptions today. I’ve been given lots of space to read in peace. We shall see if that continues.
- What surprises you most about the readathon, so far? I was surprised that the readathon hosts decided not to do blog posts/updates.
Looking forward to the next 12 hours! Hope everyone participating is doing well and hitting all their reading goals!