I managed to read for the full 24 hours!!! I accomplished all my goals for this readathon as well. I do always wish I could have read more books, but I still did really well. I normally include the readathon’s closing survey as part of this post, but they haven’t put it online yet, and while I did survive the full 24 hours without too many issues, I am super tired right now and don’t want to wait for them to update the site. I will simply focus on how I did on my own readathon goals.
- Finish 4 books – I finished 4 books and started two additional books. See below.
- Read at least 1000 pages – I read 1,149 pages.
- Read for the full 24 hours – I made it the full 24 hours.
- Post at least 10 times to social media – I posted a lot more than 10 times to Litsy, Facebook, Goodreads, and Twitter.
- Track progress in bullet journal – I used my bullet journal to track my hourly progress. See below.
- Drink at least 100 ounces of water (gotta stay hydrated!) – I drank 102 ounces of water.
- Celebrate! – A full day of reading is always a celebration, but I also enjoyed reading outside for a while too.
I rocked it! I met all my readathon goals. If you participated, how did you do? Can’t wait to do this again in the Fall!