Congratulations to all those who participated in the Social Distancing 24in48 Readathon over this past weekend! How did y’all do? I actually did not manage to read for the full 24 hours, as I surprisingly found other distractions over the weekend even though I am housebound like so many of y’all. Here are my readathon stats:
Readathon Reads (Finished & Started):
- The Joy of Missing Out by Tonya Dalton – audiobook
- Jane of Austin by Hillary Manton Lodge – book
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy – book
- The Girl Who Loved Twice by David Lagercrantz – audiobook
I read a total of exactly 583 pages.
Social Media Updates:
I posted many updates on social media regarding this readathon:
- Litsy – @Morr_Books = 4 posts
- Twitter – @Morr_Books = 5 posts
- Goodreads – @Morr_Books = 2 reading status updates
- My Blog – The Great Morrison Migration = 2 posts
Thank you so much to the lovely 24in48 Readathon hosts! You all are amazing! I had such a fun weekend and can’t wait until the next one!