I made it and read for the full 24 hours! I loved having this quality time with my books, but boy am I tired.
- How would you assess your reading overall? I did great! (though you always wish you could read more books)
- Did you have a strategy, and if so, did you stick to it? I had goals that kept me focused. I also actively decided not to participate in too many mini-challenges and just focused on reading, because I haven’t made a lot of time for reading lately.
- What was your favorite snack? While I am proud of my first homemade waffle, my favorite snack is definitely my taco dip.
- Wanna volunteer for our next event? I will for sure attend the next readathon as a reader!
- Complete 5 books – Finished 5 books
- Read 800 pages – Read 959 pages
- Read at least 18 hours – Read for the full 24 hours
- Post at least 10 times to social media – Posted 18 times to my blog, instagram, twitter and litsy
- Stay hydrated – Drank 80 oz of water (which is really really good for me)
- Get bingo – Yes! See below.
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris – audiobook
- Moby-Dick by Herman Melville – book
- Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho by Stephen Rebello – audiobook
- 84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff – book
- The Ox-Bow Incident by Walter Van Tilburg Clark – ebook
- “A” is for Alibi by Sue Grafton – audiobook
- The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum – book
If you participated in this readathon, how did you end up doing? Did you read for the full 24 hours? Did you meet your reading goals? Hope you had a blast! I’m just going to go and close my eyes for a bit now.