One of my goals for 2014 was to find additional ways to make some extra cash. It is always nice to have a little bit more spending cash when it comes time for birthdays or Christmas. I spend a lot of time on the computer for work and personal correspondence and thought there had to be site that would reward me for being on the computer. That is when I found a site called Swagbucks. I’ve been testing it out since January and am quite pleased with it.
Here are some of the ways you can earn points through the Swagbucks site:
- Answering polls and surveys
- Searching the Web – including going to your normal daily sites (like email, social media, etc.)
- Watching videos – they provide news videos, music videos (that I listen to while I clean), and many others
- Read excerpts from newly published books
- Playing games
- Printing and using coupons that are provided
Every 100 points earned equals $1. This year, just through using Swagbucks to get to the websites that I already used daily, answering the daily poll, watching some videos, and reading book excerpts, I have earned more than $300.
Some options for how to spend your Swagbucks are:
- Food/Drinks – Starbucks, Burger King, Dominoes, Cracker Barrel, etc.
- Music and Entertainment – iTunes, Regal Cinemas, Barnes & Noble, etc.
- Shopping – Home Depot, Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.
and much much more.
If you are not interested in using the points toward shopping and prefer to have cash, you can turn your points into cash through Paypal.
Swagbucks is very user friendly when getting started, using the tools, and spending your points. If you spend any amount of time on the computer, even just doing your daily correspondence, consider using Swagbucks to earn some extra spending money. If you are interested, click here: Swagbucks.