It’s that time!!!! Time for the semi-annual Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon!!!! As always I’m super excited and ready to go! This is officially my 6th time participating in this readathon. In the past I have spent a whole week preparing for this readathon, buying snacks and picking out my bookish wardrobe. However, with the way things are in the world right now, I am not able to indulge in snacks and bookish gifts. I did pick out a great stack of books to read that I am very much looking forward to though and am going to try to read for the full 24 hours!
- Complete 4 books.
- Read 1,000 pages.
- Attempt to read the full 24 hours.
- Cheer on others who are participating.
- Submit at least 10 of the Hourly Photo challenge.
If there are other challenges, I will also try to do a few of those as long as they don’t distract me from my listed goals.
Books I have already started and hope to complete:
- Tess of d’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- Different Seasons by Stephen King
- Fly Girls by Keith O’Brien
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (Complete Part 4 & 5 for Buddy Read)
- Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier
- Murder with Mirrors by Agatha Christie
Will read the following when the above are completed:
- The Importance of being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
- Copenhagen by Michael Frayn
- Sandition by Jane Austen
- Stuart Little by E. B. White
- Don’t Overthink It by Anne Bogel
- Ghosts of Harvard by Francesca Serritella
- Seriously…I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres
- Bonfire by Krysten Ritter
I will be posting updates on multiple social media outlets:
- Litsy – @Morr_Books
- Twitter – @Morr_Books
- Goodreads – @Morr_Books
- My Blog – The Great Morrison Migration
Are you participating? Let me know in the comments and leave any blog post links, so I can cheer you on! This is a great way to spend your social-distancing time!